Recent Vape Explosions News
January 2019: Fort Worth, TX: Man killed by exploding vape pen outside vape shop
August 2018: Denver, CO: TSA video captures luggage on fire in security line
June, 2018: North Carolina: Today Show reports on North Carolina father whose vape battery explodes in his pocket, burning his leg, requiring a skin graft, and burning through the floor of his vehicle. The explosion of one battery caught the second on fire, the second battery exploded shooting shrapnel into the man’s face. See the video below:
Vape Battery Lawyer
Levin Simes Abrams represents multiple e-cig and vape battery explosion clients and is investigating new claims of failed devices or batteries. If you have been injured or burned by an e-cig, vape or vape mod battery fire, please contact us at [email protected] or 1-888-426-4156.
More News About Vapes Exploding
May 2018: Florida: Man killed by exploding vape battery in Florida
February 2018: Phoenix, AZ: Video with woman who jumped from truck while on fire from exploding vape
June 4, 2018: Rockford, Illinois: Woman severely injured in the face by an exploding vape lithium ion battery.
May, 2018: St. Petersburg, Florida: Man killed by projectile after explosion of vape mod.
December, 2017: Pearl City, Oahu, Hawaii: E-cig vape explodes in man’s mouth.
April 2017: Phoenix, Arizona: Women leaps from truck as vape explodes in her lap.
April 18, 2017: Phoenix, Arizona: Puppy chews on vape pen, vape pen explodes.
January 19, 2017: Pocatello, Idaho: Vape Pen Explodes in man’s face, he suffers burns and loses 9 teeth.
January, 2017: New York, New York: Personal Vaporizer explodes in man’s pocket
December 22, 2016: Austin, Texas: E-cigarette exploded in man’s pocket setting his leg on fire.
November 17, 2016: Omaha, Nebraska: Vaporizer Explodes in Man’s Mouth.
September 11, 2016: Old Bridge, New Jersey: E-cig explodes in woman’s purse.
August 1, 2016: Sunset, Utah: Teen Girl injured in e-cigarette explosion
May 7, 2016: Albertville, Alabama: Teen recovering from burns caused by classmates e-cig
April 15, 2016: New York City, New York: 14-year-old boy left blinded after e-cigarette explodes
April 7, 2016: New York City, New York: E-cig explodes like a firecracker
February 24, 2016: Owensboro, Kentucky: E-Cigarette battery explodes, burning man’s leg
February 17, 2016: Utah: Man says he suffered third-degree burns
February 10, 2016: Boulder, Colorado: Colorado teen severely burned in e-cig explosion
February 04, 2016: Houston, Texas: E-cig battery explodes in man’s pocket
January 28, 2016: Sonoma County, California: Windsor teen badly hurt when e-cigarette explodes in his mouth
November 23, 2015: Memphis, Tennessee: E-cigarette explosion breaks Memphis native’s neck
October 27, 2015: Naples, Florida: Florida man in coma after e-cig explodes in his face