How Much Are Lyft Settlements?
When it comes to Lyft sexual assault claims, there is no set settlement amount. Each case is different, and the damages awarded or settlement amount obtained will vary with each claim. However, filing a Lyft sexual assault lawsuit can help you recover many costs and losses, which can include:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Costs of ongoing rehablititation and therapy
- Lost wages from missing work
- Loss of the ability to generate future wages
- Pain and suffering losses
- Other costs caused by the sexual assault
If you or a loved one were sexually assaulted in connection with a Lyft ride, you have every right to seek justice. Filing a claim promptly can help you obtain the settlement amount needed for your recovery.
Filing a claim can also help expose and uncover other instances of abuse, and may prevent sexual assaults in the future. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at (415) 426-3000 to learn about your legal rights and options.