Attorneys and investigators at Levin Simes Abrams can work to help you through an accident and recovery. If you or someone you know has been in an accident, the top priority is medical attention and physical recovery. Once everyone is safe and has been evaluated, you will want to consider taking these initial steps:
- Keep copies of records, both medical and billing
- Records all your expenses, including lost income and wages
- Take photos of the collision if possible
- Request a copy of any collision report
- Do not sign documents admitting responsibility
- Do not sign documents removing or restricting your rights
- Research and then contact an attorney to review your case
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to respond, wait
- Speak with someone knowledgeable who is on your side
Car Accident Compensation
If someone is responsible for your injury, you may be entitled to damages. The damages can include both past, current, and future injuries, past, current and future expenses, past, current, and future pain and suffering, property damage to your vehicle, additional damages called punitive damages, and recovery for families in the case of wrongful death.
Car Accident Settlement
An experienced attorney can work to get a settlement on your behalf. An attorney will only settle a case if you the client and plaintiff decide it is right for you. Speak with an experienced personal injury attorney who can work on your behalf and in your best interest. An insurance adjuster may not be there to represent your interests exclusively.
Car Accident Lawyer
Levin Simes Abrams represents injured clients and is investigating new claims for personal injury. If you have been injured please contact Levin Simes about investigating by reaching us at [email protected] or 1-888-426-4156.
Uber Lyft Rideshare Lawyer
If you are looking for lawyers to represent you in a claim against Uber or Lfyt, whether from an accident during a rideshare or due to an assault, please contact us at Levin Simes, and you can read more here: