Menu

E-Cig Vape Bursts in Woman’s Lap, Leaps From Truck on Fire [Video]

Phoenix, AZ: A woman was driving down the street when her e-cip vape exploded in her lap. The exploding battery caught her clothes on fire, continued to explode and spark as the battery continued to burn, and she leaped from her moving truck to escape.

“Suddenly, what felt like fireworks and looked like fireworks started to explode in my lap,” she recalled during an emotional news conference Thursday. “I was so terrified. I started to feel the flesh on my body burning.”

Watch this young woman recount her horrific experience. She jumped out of her truck to avoid further burns from the battery fire, only to then have the truck turn around and come back towards her while she was desperately trying to put out the flames. She suffered broken bones, broken hips, and severe burns.

If you have a vape or mod device that exploded, contact us today at 1-888-426-4156, or email [email protected] Levin Simes Abrams e-cig lawyers represent dozens of clients seriously injured by vape battery explosions.

Read more: