Menu

Below is a small subset of the news stories about exploding e-cig and vape mod devices. You can contact Levin Simes about vape explosions by calling us at 1-888-426-4156 or emailing info@levinsimes.com


April 18, 2017: Phoenix, Arizona: Puppy chews on vape pen, vape pen explodes.

January 19, 2017: Pocatello, Idaho: Vape Pen Explodes in man’s face, he suffers burns and loses 9 teeth.

January, 2017: New York, New York: Personal Vaporizer explodes in man’s pocket

December 22, 2016: Austin, Texas: E-cigarette exploded in man’s pocket setting his leg on fire.

November 17, 2016: Omaha, Nebraska: Vaporizer Explodes in Man’s Mouth.

September 11, 2016: Old Bridge, New Jersey: E-cig explodes in woman’s purse.

August 1, 2016: Sunset, Utah: Teen Girl injured in e-cigarette explosion

May 7, 2016: Albertville, Alabama: Teen recovering from burns caused by classmates e-cig

April 15, 2016: New York City, New York: 14-year-old boy left blinded after e-cigarette explodes

April 7, 2016: New York City, New York: E-cig explodes like a firecracker

February 24, 2016: Owensboro, Kentucky: E-Cigarette battery explodes, burning man’s leg

February 17, 2016: Utah: Man says he suffered third-degree burns

February 10, 2016: Boulder, Colorado: Colorado teen severely burned in e-cig explosion

February 04, 2016: Houston, Texas: E-cig battery explodes in man’s pocket

January 28, 2016: Sonoma County, California: Windsor teen badly hurt when e-cigarette explodes in his mouth

November 23, 2015: Memphis, Tennessee: E-cigarette explosion breaks Memphis native’s neck

October 27, 2015: Naples, Florida: Florida man in coma after e-cig explodes in his face

 

Contact Levin Simes at 1-888-426-4156 Contact an Attorney