- California State Courts
- United States District Northern, Eastern and Central Districts of California
“I’ve dedicated my professional career to representing families injured by corporate greed and negligence. I take great pride in getting to know my clients and their individual needs.” - Tim Pearce
Tim is an accomplished litigation specialist, having worked first as a paralegal and later as an attorney for firms specializing in mesothelioma, catastrophic personal injury and pharmaceutical cases in the Bay Area. He has worked closely with Bill Levin, Laurel Simes and the attorneys who make up Levin Simes LLP since 2006, and has tried several cases to verdict in the Bay Area and throughout the United States. Tim has presented at continuing legal education conferences to lawyers and judges on a variety of subjects ranging from asbestos bankruptcies to the use of expert declarations in litigation.
In his spare time, Tim enjoys traveling and exploring the outdoors with his wife and young son. He is also proud to serve as a board member of the Marin Valentine’s Ball, an organization that has raised awareness and support for charitable organizations that benefit children and families in need throughout the North Bay.
Contact Info:44 Montgomery Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104 Phone: (888) 426-4156 | (415) 426-3000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of California Hastings College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2001
- California State University, Chico, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1995
- State Bar of California
- American Association of Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association