Sean is admitted to practice law in the State of California, and has represented clients pro hac vice in Arizona and Illinois.
Sean is an experienced trial lawyer and tireless advocate for workers and consumers who have been injured or killed by dangerous and defective products.
The son of a pipe-fitter, Sean saw first-hand the devastating effects that asbestos was having on workers and their families. As a lawyer, Sean has dedicated his career to ensuring justice for persons suffering from mesothelioma and other serious occupational diseases. Sean has earned his clients more than $50 million dollars in settlements and verdicts.
Contact Info:44 Montgomery Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104 Phone: (888) 426-4156 | (415) 426-3000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- American Association of Justice (fka American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- J.D., University of San Francisco, School of Law, 1998
- B.A., California State University, Long Beach, cum laude, 1994