- All California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- District of Columbia Superior Court and Court of Appeals
Sara is a member of the firm’s pharmaceutical and medical device team, and works passionately to vindicate the rights of clients injured by defective products.
Sara received her Bachelor’s degree in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior from University of California Davis in 2002. Sara worked in the escrow & title industry for several years, including as a legal assistant in-house at a major international title insurance company, before attending law school at University of California Hastings College of the Law.
While at law school she dedicated herself to public interest, working with homeless and low income clients to provide over 150 hours of free legal help through the General Assistance Advocacy Project and Homeless Legal Services. She enjoyed helping the most vulnerable members of the community obtain essential services and gain access to justice. She also served as Lieutenant Governor of Public Interest for the 14th Circuit of the ABA Law Student Division. Sara worked as a mediator with the UC Hastings Civil Justice Center’s Mediation Clinic, mediating disputes in San Francisco Superior Court’s Small Claims Division. She was Executive Articles Editor and Staff Editor for the Hastings Women’s Law Journal from 2012 to 2014. Her note, “Transmutations and the Presumption of Undue Influence: A Quagmire in Divorce Court,” was published by HWLJ in Winter 2014.
Contact Info:44 Montgomery Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104 Phone: (888) 426-4156 | (415) 426-3000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Queen’s Bench Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2014
- B.S., University of California, Davis, 2002