- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
- Pro hac vice admission in Oregon & Utah
“I believe every client counts or no client counts. I work diligently to make sure every victim of asbestos exposure receives the utmost attention and care they deserve.” - Cecil Crain
Cecil is a seasoned asbestos-compensation litigation specialist, having worked at Bay Area firms specializing in mesothelioma cases since 2007. He also has extensive experience working with mass tort and product liability cases.
Before joining Levin Simes, Cecil was an associate at Gold Law Firm from 2012 to 2015 and at Brent Coon and Associates from 2007 to 2012. He lives with his wife and son and enjoys traveling in his spare time.
Contact Info:44 Montgomery Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104 Phone: (888) 426-4156 | (415) 426-3000 Email: email@example.com
- Whittier Law School, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Mississippi, Bachelor of Business Administration
- State Bar of California
- American Association for Justice
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Assocation